Authorized Distributor and Stockist
- Come in the form of panels
- Lifetime fade protection
- Does not rust, peel, flake or rot
- Scratches do not show
- Resist denting from day to day occurrences
- Choice of multiple colors
- Zero maintenance
- Withstands wind load pressure of 135 mph
- Class 1 (A) Fire Rating
- Does not conduct heat or cold
- Does not magnify sound of rain or hail
WOODWORKS CHANNELED PLANKS
The WoodWorks Channeled Planks range comes with the latest exciting perforations that offer excellent acoustics.
- Moisture resistant
- Create rich and warm interiors
- Enhanced acoustical properties with ‘Helmholtz Resonator’ concept
- The transition from Wall to Ceiling
- Offered in satin finish look
Linear ceiling system that screens the open plenum. APPLICATION AREAS • Open plan spaces • Foyers/lobbies • Reception areas • Airports / Transport terminals • Waiting areas • Meeting rooms • Restaurants
- Aesthetically designed to blend well with the surroundings
- The curvilinear profile of the gutter ensures extra flow capacity.
- Anti-clogging via a leaf-guard accessory.
- Compatible with the rain-water harvesting system.
Best of many worlds! Easy to customise and even easier to manage, our carpet tiles help you create the work environment you’ve always dreamt of - whether it’s an inspiring educational space or an upbeat office. They effectively reduce noise, cushion the impact of drops and falls, and are extremely cost effective. And guess what, after a while if you feel it’s time for a change, you can do so conveniently! You can choose different designs and combine them to create your unique flooring design. Cool, isn’t it? Key benefits of our carpet tiles:
- Multiple design possibilities
- Easy to maintain
- Ideal for heavy traffic usage in commercial offices
- Stain and fade resistant
- Easy to install directly on the floor’s substrate – no glue installation
- Reduces wastage during installation
- Sound insulation
Marquina nero, Marquina brown PGVT
Redefine your spaces with Zxaviety, a collection featuring amazing designs that create ultimate beauty for your spaces.
Steel framing systems provide an inexpensive solution for constructing a single-, double- and multi-layer drywall partitions in commercial, residential, and institutional applications with the extensive range of steel metal components and accessories to suit all internal wall and ceiling systems needs.